Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Calendar of events
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
- Gardeners who are members of The Morton Arboretum have a special privilege: They can order from a special selection of distinctive, hard-to-find plants recommended by Arboretum experts for the Chicago area. Orders in the Members' Exclusive Plant Catalog Sale will be taken February 3- April 7, 2015
- Grab a family explorer backpack and embark on an educational adventure through The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden. Daily, April through October, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-May, 2015. Program times vary.
- Beginning Tuesday, March 24, 2015 we invite you to play The Morton Arboretum’s Mulch Madness tournament of trees.