Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-May, 2015. Program times vary.
Calendar of events
- Shop the engaging artwork from Art by Rozanne, a local artist who loves to portray the beauty of nature. At The Morton Arboretum, May 3, 2015, 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Grab a family explorer backpack and embark on an educational adventure through The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden. Daily, April through October, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-May, 2015. Program times vary.
- Page 0