Get healthy under the trees! Improve your health and well-being with yoga.
Calendar of events
- Acorn Express Adventures, Wednesdays and Fridays April-October, 11:00-11:45 a.m. ) To register stop by The Morton Arboretum Visitor Center on day of program.
- Find out where spiders live and how they help our gardens. Weekdays in October, 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. Weekends in October, 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Take a walk with a docent and experience The Arboretum in all its colorful glory.
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
- Fall is a fantastic time at The Morton Arboretum because there is something for everyone in the family to enjoy. Daily in October 2015, times vary
- Explore a dazzling collection of 4,000 hand-blown glass pumpkins and other autumnal designs in mesmerizing colors, shapes, and sizes. At The Morton Arboretum, October 14-18, 2015