Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour. Through October, weather permitting.
Calendar of events
- Calling all LEGO® fans! 464,770 LEGO bricks + 4,170 hours of creativity = 13 larger-than-life displays inspired by nature! Don't miss Nature Connects Friday, July 17 through Sunday, November 1, 2015.
- Fall is a fantastic time at The Morton Arboretum because there is something for everyone in the family to enjoy. Daily in October 2015, times vary
- Shop dozens of varieties of dutch bulbs such as tulips, daffodils, iris, alliums, crocus, fritillaria, and many more. Begins the weekend of October 3 & 4, 2015 at The Arboretum Store, 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Available daily 10:00 am - 6:00 pm at The Arboretum Store through October 31, while supplies last.
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
- On the second Thursday of every month, Morton Arboretum members enjoy a morning of community, connectivity, and spirited book discussion.
- Fright in the Forest is a spirited tram tour and night hike followed by live music, cocktails, and snacks at The Morton Arboretum, Friday, October 9, 2015. This event is sold out.
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Saturdays & Sundays, September 12 - October 25, 2015. 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.