Join us for intimate classical concerts and sociable receptions at The Morton Arboretum's historic Thornhill Education Center. Monthly performances Now through March 2015.
Calendar of events
- Matt Lobdell, head of collections and curator at The Morton Arboretum, will describe the special selection of plants available through the Members' Exclusive Plant Sale and give advice about how to use them in the garden, including companion plants. March 1, 2015 at 2:00 p.m.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- When there is four inches or more of snow on the ground at The Morton Arboretum, trails are available to cross-country ski or snowshoe through a winter wonderland. Weekdays: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Weekends: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-May, 2015. Program times vary.
- Join the Arboretum for a weekend of indoor gardening fun! Saturday April 18 and Sunday April 19, 2015. Times vary.
- Page 0