On the second Thursday of every month, Morton Arboretum members enjoy a morning of community, connectivity, and spirited book discussion.
Calendar of events
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Join us at The Morton Arboretum's Annual Dinner Party on Saturday, May 10, 2014
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Beginning April 26.