Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour. Through October, weather permitting.
Calendar of events
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour. Through October, weather permitting.
- Calling all LEGO® fans! 464,770 LEGO bricks + 4,170 hours of creativity = 13 larger-than-life displays inspired by nature! Don't miss Nature Connects Friday, July 17 through Sunday, November 1, 2015.
- Experience the theater on nature's stage as plays based on literary tales are presented during hikes through the scenic landscape of The Morton Arboretum. Weekends, July 5-October 31, 2015 and Columbus Day, 2015. No performances September 5 & 6
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
- Fall is a fantastic time at The Morton Arboretum because there is something for everyone in the family to enjoy. Daily in October 2015, times vary
- Families come to The Morton Arboretum on Halloween, Saturday, October 31, 2015. All children under the age of 17 are admitted free on this day. A Halloween scavenger hunt will take place from 11 a.m to 2 p.m. Halloween costumes are encouraged.
- Enjoy intimate classical concerts and friendly receptions at The Morton Arboretum's historic Thornhill Education Center. Monthly performances November 2015 through March 2016.