Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
Calendar of events
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Explore a dazzling collection of 3,000 hand-blown glass pumpkins and other autumnal designs in mesmerizing colors, shapes, and sizes. At The Morton Arboretum, October 15-19.
- Race in our eleventh annual Fall Color 5K Run & Walk, Sunday, October 5, 2014.
- Take a seat at the Chef's Table, a series of cooking classes taught by The Morton Arboretum Chef. Dates vary, 6:00 p.m.
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset