Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
Calendar of events
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Fall is a fantastic time at The Morton Arboretum because there is something for everyone in the family to enjoy. Weekends in October 2014.
- Experience the theater on nature's stage as plays based on literary tales are presented during hikes through the scenic landscape of The Morton Arboretum. Weekends, July-October and Columbus Day, 2014.
- Race in our eleventh annual Fall Color 5K Run & Walk, Sunday, October 5, 2014.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.