Beginning Tuesday, March 24, 2015 we invite you to play The Morton Arboretum’s Mulch Madness tournament of trees.
Calendar of events
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Celebrate spring by searching the Arboretum grounds for nature’s brightly colored pageant of spring birds. Saturdays, April 18, May 16 or June 20, 2015, 8:00-10:30 a.m.
- Join the Arboretum for a weekend of indoor gardening fun! Saturday April 18 and Sunday April 19, 2015. Times vary.
- Beginning Tuesday, March 24, 2015 we invite you to play The Morton Arboretum’s Mulch Madness tournament of trees.