Discover the beauty of tall bearded and Siberian irises. At The Morton Arboretum May 30-31, 2015
Calendar of events
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-October, 2015. Program times vary.
- Enjoy bicycling, at The Morton Arboretum, in an "auto-free zone". On select dates through September 6, 2015. No Vehicle-Free evening on Friday, June 26, 2015
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Daily, May 25 - September 7, 2015, and Saturdays & Sundays, September 12 - October 25, 2015. 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Accentuate your lawn and garden with colorful garden art including garden stakes, artwork, bird feeders, and much more. At The Morton Arboretum May 30 & 31, 2015. 10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Page 0