Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
Calendar of events
- Have a TREE-mendous summer at The Morton Arboretum with exciting new and returning events for kids, families, and adults. Dates vary throughout the summer of 2014.
- Join us as we celebrate art in nature. Saturday, August 2-Sunday August 3, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Beginning April 26.
- Discover the many varieties of trees or plants that can be dwarfed to an artistic shape by special methods of growing, pruning, and training. At The Morton Arboretum, August 2 & 3, 10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Shop The Arboretum Store’s many great deals at the annual clearance sale, July 25-August 24, at The Morton Arboretum.