Enjoy bicycling, at The Morton Arboretum, in an "auto-free zone" on select days spring through fall.
Calendar of events
- Discover the many varieties of trees or plants that can be dwarfed to an artistic shape by special methods of growing, pruning, and training. At The Morton Arboretum, August 2 & 3, 10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Have a TREE-mendous summer at The Morton Arboretum with exciting new and returning events for kids, families, and adults. Dates vary throughout the summer of 2014.
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.