Take a seat at the Chef's Table, a series of cooking classes taught by The Morton Arboretum Chef. Dates vary, 6:00 p.m.
Calendar of events
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Acorn Express Adventures, Wednesdays and Fridays in October, 11:00-11:45 a.m. To register stop by The Morton Arboretum Visitor Center on day of program.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Gather in the Children’s Garden amphitheater for story time and fun. Fridays now through October, 11 a.m.