Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Calendar of events
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Celebrate trees by dressing like one on Arbor Day and get free admission to The Morton Arboretum. Kids can also enter the Tree-Riffic Costume Contest. One free general admission per costumed individual. Arbor Day only, April 24, 2015
- Join us as we celebrate trees with our first-ever Arbor Day Pop-Up Celebration in Millennium Park! Friday, April 24 , 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-May, 2015. Program times vary.
- As the champion of trees, The Morton Arboretum’s signature holiday is Arbor Day! This year, Arbor Day is Friday, April 24, 2015 and we have an exciting lineup of events to celebrate trees and their importance to our world! April 24-26, 2015.
- Page 0