Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
Calendar of events
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Use tools to explore how birds use their beaks to eat. In The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden. Weekdays in May, 1-4 p.m.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Gather in the Children’s Garden amphitheater for story time and fun. Fridays now through August, 11 a.m.