Shop The Arboretum Store’s many great deals at the annual clearance sale, Daily, January 2 through 26, 2015 at The Morton Arboretum.
Calendar of events
- Watch an intricate railroad travel through four seasons of beauty at a child-friendly level. January 17- February 22, 2015
- See Siberian husky sled pulling, skijoring, and speed demonstrations at The Morton Arboretum, January 24 and 25, 2015.
- Rentals are closed until further notice due to lack of snow cover. When there is four inches or more of snow on the ground at The Morton Arboretum, trails are available to cross-country ski or snowshoe through a winter wonderland. Weekdays: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Weekends: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Join us in the Children's Garden for winter time fun! We'll set out activities to complement the day. Available daily in the Children’s Garden from 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m., January-February, 2015. Weather permitting
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-February, 2015. Program times vary.
- Page 0