Acorn Express Adventures, Wednesdays and Fridays in October, 11:00-11:45 a.m. To register stop by The Morton Arboretum Visitor Center on day of program
Calendar of events
- Celebrate art in nature with live artistic demonstrations and start your own nature art collection as you travel to mini workshops throughout the garden. August 2-3 at The Morton Arboretum.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Join us as we explore the diverse culture of Asia through live music, authentic dance performances, Asian-inspired fare, and much more! August 2-3 at The Morton Arboretum.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. July-October, program times vary.
- Experience the theater on nature's stage as plays based on literary tales are presented during hikes through the scenic landscape of The Morton Arboretum. Weekends, July-October and Columbus Day, 2014.
- Page 1