The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
Calendar of events
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-October, 2015. Program times vary.
- Wednesday is the new Friday! Unwind after work with live music and drinks on warm summer evenings in Arbor Court. Wednesdays, June 3 through August 26, 2015 from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Get healthy under the trees! Exercise, stretch, relax, and be inspired with yoga for all ages, stroller fitness, and more. Check out upcoming wellness programs at The Morton Arboretum. Dates and times vary.
- Acorn Express Adventures, Wednesdays and Fridays April-June, 11:00-11:45 a.m. (no class April 24) To register stop by The Morton Arboretum Visitor Center on day of program.
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.