Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Calendar of events
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-December, 2015. Program times vary.
- Join us on the Acorn Express for a family friendly tram ride adventure through the Arboretum! Wednesdays September 2 or October 7, 2015, 9:30-10:15 a.m.
- Get healthy under the trees! Come experience nature from a new angle through fun animal and tree yoga poses! Mondays, through September, 2015, 9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- Get healthy under the trees! Improve your health and well-being with yoga.
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
- Get healthy under the trees!