Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
Calendar of events
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Come celebrate the Children’s Garden’s 8th birthday with a bee-utiful event! Saturday and Sunday, September 20-21,11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Get the Buzz on honeybees September 20 and 21 at The Morton Arboretum
- Experience the theater on nature's stage as plays based on literary tales are presented during hikes through the scenic landscape of The Morton Arboretum. Weekends, July-October and Columbus Day, 2014.
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Weekends, September 6-October 26