Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
Calendar of events
- Join us as we explore the diverse culture of Asia through live music, authentic dance performances, Asian-inspired fare, and much more! August 2-3 at The Morton Arboretum.
- Celebrate art in nature with live artistic demonstrations and start your own nature art collection as you travel to mini workshops throughout the garden. August 2-3 at The Morton Arboretum.
- Discover the many varieties of trees or plants that can be dwarfed to an artistic shape by special methods of growing, pruning, and training. At The Morton Arboretum, August 2 & 3, 10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Beginning April 26.
- Acorn Express Adventures, Wednesdays and Fridays in October, 11:00-11:45 a.m. To register stop by The Morton Arboretum Visitor Center on day of program