Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
Calendar of events
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Get your taste buds buzzing with our Honey Inspired Dinner kicking off Honey Bee Days. Enjoy cocktails and a four-course meal enhanced with The Morton Arboretum's own honey. September 17, 2014
- Take a seat at the Chef's Table, a series of cooking classes taught by The Morton Arboretum Chef. Dates vary, 6:00 p.m.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Page 1