Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
Calendar of events
- Experience the theater on nature's stage as plays based on literary tales are presented during hikes through the scenic landscape of The Morton Arboretum. Weekends, July 5-October 31, 2015 and Columbus Day, 2015.
- Calling all LEGO® fans! 464,770 LEGO bricks + 4,170 hours of creativity = 13 larger-than-life displays inspired by nature! Don't miss Nature Connects Friday, July 17 through Sunday, November 1, 2015.
- Shop The Arboretum Store’s many great deals at the semi-annual clearance sale, July 24 through August 23, 2015 at The Morton Arboretum. 10:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
- Enjoy bicycling, at The Morton Arboretum, in an "auto-free zone". On select dates through September 6, 2015. No Vehicle-Free evening on Friday, June 26, 2015
- Get healthy under the trees! Exercise, stretch, relax, and be inspired with yoga for all ages, stroller fitness, and more. Check out upcoming wellness programs at The Morton Arboretum. Dates and times vary.
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.