Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
Calendar of events
- Accentuate your lawn and garden with colorful garden art including garden stakes, artwork, bird feeders, and much more. At The Morton Arboretum May 30 & 31, 2015. 10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Discover the beauty of tall bearded and Siberian irises. At The Morton Arboretum May 30-31, 2015
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Celebrate spring by searching the Arboretum grounds for nature’s brightly colored pageant of spring birds. Saturdays, April 18, May 16 or June 20, 2015, 8:00-10:30 a.m.
- Get healthy under the trees! Exercise, stretch, relax, and be inspired with yoga for all ages, stroller fitness, and more. Check out upcoming wellness programs at The Morton Arboretum. Dates and times vary.
- Page 0