Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-October, 2015. Program times vary.
Calendar of events
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- On the second Thursday of every month, Morton Arboretum members enjoy a morning of community, connectivity, and spirited book discussion.
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Calling all LEGO® fans! We're building awesome summer plans.Friday, July 17 through Sunday, November 1, 2015
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.