Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
Calendar of events
- Whether you are starting your first vegetable garden or incorporating food plants into an existing ornamental landscape, the Arboretum has unique, creative solutions for you. 5 Saturdays, March 7-28 and April 11, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Join the Arboretum for a weekend of indoor gardening fun! Saturday April 18 and Sunday April 19, 2015. Times vary.
- Register now Arbor Reading Adventures, Wednesdays and Fridays through March, 11:00-11:45 a.m.
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-May, 2015. Program times vary.
- Page 0