Celebrate trees by dressing like one on Arbor Day and get free admission to The Morton Arboretum. Kids can also enter the Tree-Riffic Costume Contest to win a prize. One free general admission per costumed individual. Arbor Day only, April 25, 2014
Calendar of events
- Gather in the Children’s Garden amphitheater for story time and fun. Fridays now through August, 11 a.m.
- Celebrate The Morton Arboretum's signature holiday with the Arbor Day Plant Sale, a 10K run, story time with Curious George, and more. April 20-27, 2014
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Beginning April 26.