Accentuate your lawn and garden with colorful garden art including garden stakes, artwork, bird feeders, and much more. At The Morton Arboretum May 30 & 31, 2015. 10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Calendar of events
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Discover the beauty of tall bearded and Siberian irises. At The Morton Arboretum May 30-31, 2015
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-October, 2015. Program times vary.
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
- Page 0