Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
Calendar of events
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Weekends, September 6-October 26
- Come celebrate the Children’s Garden’s 8th birthday with a bee-utiful event! Saturday and Sunday, September 20-21,11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Get the Buzz on honeybees September 20 and 21 at The Morton Arboretum