Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
Calendar of events
- The tram will depart from the tram circle and visitors will hear the regular tram narration to Big Rock. At the visitor station, you will disembark and walk with a docent along the Woodland Trail for 30 minutes, then get back on the tram and finish the regular tram narration and return to the tram circle. Woodland Trail highlights include a hilly, shaded woodland trail. It is often good for birding.
- Experience the theater on nature's stage as plays based on literary tales are presented during hikes through the scenic landscape of The Morton Arboretum. Weekends, July-October and Columbus Day, 2014.
- Enjoy bicycling, at The Morton Arboretum, in an "auto-free zone" on select days spring through fall.
- Have a TREE-mendous summer at The Morton Arboretum with exciting new and returning events for kids, families, and adults. Dates vary throughout the summer of 2014.
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Beginning April 26.
- Page 1