Gather in the Children’s Garden amphitheater for story time and fun. Fridays now through August, 11 a.m.
Calendar of events
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Whether you are starting your first vegetable garden or incorporating food plants into an existing ornamental landscape, The Morton Arboretum has unique, creative solutions for you. Sign up for the whole series or purchase workshops a la carte. 5 Saturdays, March 8, 22, 29, April 5 and 26.
- Play games, learn about trees, and plant your own tree seed to take home. The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden. Weekends in April, 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.