Watch local wood turner, Richard Dlugo, turn raw wood into beautiful works of art at The Arboretum Store on August 30 & 31.
Calendar of events
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-October, program times vary.
- Have a TREE-mendous summer at The Morton Arboretum with exciting new and returning events for kids, families, and adults. Dates vary throughout the summer of 2014.
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Beginning April 26.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset