Watch an intricate railroad travel through four seasons of beauty at a child-friendly level. January 17- February 22, 2015
Calendar of events
- Shop for distinctive chocolate treats and learn more about the delightful world of chocolate through presentations and demonstrations. January 31 & February 1, 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
- Enjoy a special breakfast in The Morton Arboretum's scenic Ginkgo Restaurant and a visit from Santa! December 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 22, and 23, 2014.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-May, 2015. Program times vary.
- Rentals are closed until further notice due to lack of snow cover. When there is four inches or more of snow on the ground at The Morton Arboretum, trails are available to cross-country ski or snowshoe through a winter wonderland. Weekdays: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Weekends: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Page 0