Take a seat at the Chef's Table, a series of cooking classes taught by The Morton Arboretum Chef.
Calendar of events
- Take a seat at the Chef's Table, a series of cooking classes taught by The Morton Arboretum Chef.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-October, 2015. Program times vary.
- Join us on the Acorn Express for a family friendly tram-ride adventure through the Arboretum! We’ll seek out fun destinations to hike, make a craft, and explore new topics each week.
- Calling all LEGO® fans! We're building awesome summer plans.Friday, July 17 through Sunday, November 1, 2015