On the second Thursday of every month, Morton Arboretum members enjoy a morning of community, connectivity, and spirited book discussion.
Calendar of events
- Register now Arbor Reading Adventures, Wednesdays and Fridays in November, 11:00-11:45 a.m.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs, September-December, in the Children's Garden, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Gnome Homes available 11 a.m.-2 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays in November. Weather permitting
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset