Calling all LEGO® fans! We're building awesome summer plans.Friday, July 17 through Sunday, November 1, 2015
Calendar of events
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Grab a family explorer backpack and embark on an educational adventure through The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden. Daily, April through October, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Calling all LEGO® fans! We're building awesome summer plans.Friday, July 17 through Sunday, November 1, 2015
- Explore a dazzling collection of 3,000 hand-blown glass pumpkins and other autumnal designs in mesmerizing colors, shapes, and sizes. At The Morton Arboretum, October 14-18, 2015