If you want to experience The Morton Arboretum in winter but it’s just too cold, come inside and take a “table-top” tour with us. Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday, January 18 through February 25.Times vary.
Calendar of events
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-May, 2015. Program times vary.
- Enjoy a special breakfast in The Morton Arboretum's scenic Ginkgo Restaurant and a visit from Santa! December 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 22, and 23, 2014.
- Join us in the Children's Garden for winter time fun! We'll set out activities to complement the day. Available daily in the Children’s Garden from 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m., January-February, 2015. Weather permitting
- Witness a professional ice carving then paint, build, and experiment with ice and water, enjoy a guided hike, and play games before warming up by the fire and enjoying s’mores at The Morton Arboretum. Saturday, January 24, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Gardeners who are members of The Morton Arboretum have a special privilege: They can order from a special selection of distinctive, hard-to-find plants recommended by Arboretum experts for the Chicago area. Orders in the Members' Exclusive Plant Catalog Sale will be taken February 3- April 7, 2015