Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
Calendar of events
- On the second Thursday of every month, Morton Arboretum members enjoy a morning of community, connectivity, and spirited book discussion.
- Get healthy under the trees! Exercise, stretch, relax, and be inspired with yoga for all ages, stroller fitness, and more. Check out upcoming wellness programs at The Morton Arboretum. Dates and times vary.
- Celebrate trees, learn about some of the rarest growing on our grounds and discover more about the Arboretum’s conservation efforts and what you can do to help on May 15, 2015 and May 18, 2015. All day.
- Join us on the Acorn Express for a family friendly tram-ride adventure through the Arboretum! We’ll seek out fun destinations to hike, make a craft, and explore new topics each week.
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.