Shop through a dazzling and colorful array of sparkling treasures at The Arboretum Store inside The Morton Arboretum. May 3, 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Calendar of events
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Beginning April 26.
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.