Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
Calendar of events
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Beginning April 26.
- Enjoy original nature photography, many of which are of The Morton Arboretum grounds. May 3-4, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Match bird moms to bird babies, play with nest materials, and make a baby owl call to take home. In The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden. Weekends in May, 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.