Explore a dazzling collection of 4,000 hand-blown glass pumpkins and other autumnal designs in mesmerizing colors, shapes, and sizes. At The Morton Arboretum, October 14-18, 2015
Calendar of events
- Calling all LEGO® fans! 464,770 LEGO bricks + 4,170 hours of creativity = 13 larger-than-life displays inspired by nature! Don't miss Nature Connects Friday, July 17 through Sunday, November 1, 2015.
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- What will nature inspire you to build with LEGO bricks? Building gardens, weekends in September 2015. Building spiders, weekends in October. 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Take a walk with a docent and experience wonderful fall color.
- Find out where spiders live and how they help our gardens. Weekdays in October, 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. Weekends in October, 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Fall is a fantastic time at The Morton Arboretum because there is something for everyone in the family to enjoy. Daily in October 2015, times vary
- Get healthy under the trees! Come experience nature from a new angle through fun animal and tree yoga poses! Mondays, through September, 2015, 9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour. Through October, weather permitting.
- Shop dozens of varieties of dutch bulbs such as tulips, daffodils, iris, alliums, crocus, fritillaria, and many more. Begins the weekend of October 3 & 4, 2015 at The Arboretum Store, 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Available daily 10:00 am - 6:00 pm at The Arboretum Store through October 31, while supplies last.
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.