Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
Calendar of events
- If you want to experience The Morton Arboretum in winter but it’s just too cold, come inside and take a “table-top” tour with us. Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday, January 18 through February 25.Times vary.
- Join us in the Children's Garden for winter time fun! We'll set out activities to complement the day. Available daily in the Children’s Garden from 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m., January-February, 2015. Weather permitting
- Shop for distinctive chocolate treats and learn more about the delightful world of chocolate through presentations and demonstrations. January 31 & February 1, 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Enjoy a special breakfast in The Morton Arboretum's scenic Ginkgo Restaurant and a visit from Santa! December 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 22, and 23, 2014.
- The Perennial Plant Association and The Morton Arboretum are teaming up to offer a day-long symposium entitled, ‘Ready! Set! Garden!’
- Page 0