Enjoy live music, kid-friendly fare, and entertainment after-hours. Thursdays, June 5-August 28 at The Morton Arboretum.
Calendar of events
- Have a TREE-mendous summer at The Morton Arboretum with exciting new and returning events for kids, families, and adults. Dates vary throughout the summer of 2014.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Beginning April 26.
- Gather in the Children’s Garden amphitheater for story time and fun. Fridays now through October, 11 a.m.