Plan to get dirty as you sculpt, play, and plant in this marvelous muddy adventure! June 6 & 7, 2015.
Calendar of events
- Join us in toasting the trees at our second annual Craft Beer Festival on June 6, 2015 at The Morton Arboretum.
- Bring your plastic pots (plastics #2, #5, and #6) back to the Arboretum for Recycling. Saturday, June 6, 2015, 9:00 a.m. to noon
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset