Enjoy a “paw”fect day out with your pet as you meander down The Morton Arboretum’s 16 miles of hiking trails. September 13, 7 a.m.–sunset
Calendar of events
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-October, program times vary.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.