Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
Calendar of events
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Celebrate art in nature with live artistic demonstrations and start your own nature art collection as you travel to mini workshops throughout the garden. August 2-3 at The Morton Arboretum.
- Discover the many varieties of trees or plants that can be dwarfed to an artistic shape by special methods of growing, pruning, and training. At The Morton Arboretum, August 2 & 3, 10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Experience the theater on nature's stage as plays based on literary tales are presented during hikes through the scenic landscape of The Morton Arboretum. Weekends, July-October and Columbus Day, 2014.
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Beginning April 26.