Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
Calendar of events
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Register now Arbor Reading Adventures, Wednesdays and Fridays in November, 11:00-11:45 a.m.
- The Morton Arboretum members, enjoy extra savings in time for the holidays. November 7- 9.
- Admire more than 150 pieces of original artwork. Artists will demonstrate and share techniques throughout the show. November 8 & 9, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.