The Morton Arboretum members, enjoy extra savings in time for the holidays. November 7- 9.
Calendar of events
- Admire more than 150 pieces of original artwork. Artists will demonstrate and share techniques throughout the show. November 8 & 9, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-October, program times vary.
- Join us in the Children's Garden for winter time fun! We'll set out activities to complement the day. Available daily in the Children’s Garden from 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m., November-February, weather permitting
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset