Enjoy live music, kid-friendly fare, and entertainment after-hours. Thursdays, through August 27, 2015 at The Morton Arboretum. 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Calendar of events
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Daily, through September 7, 2015, and Saturdays & Sundays, September 12 - October 25, 2015. 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-December, 2015. Program times vary.
- Meet Sean Kenney, the artist behind the award-winning Nature Connects® exhibit, during a special book signing at the Arboretum Store from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Friday, July 17. Several of Kenney's LEGO brick-themed books will be available for purchase from the store.
- Page 0