Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
Calendar of events
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. July-October, program times vary.
- Experience the theater on nature's stage as plays based on literary tales are presented during hikes through the scenic landscape of The Morton Arboretum. Weekends, July-October and Columbus Day, 2014.
- Discover the many varieties of trees or plants that can be dwarfed to an artistic shape by special methods of growing, pruning, and training. At The Morton Arboretum, August 2 & 3, 10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Enjoy bicycling, at The Morton Arboretum, in an "auto-free zone" on select days spring through fall.
- Join us as we celebrate art in nature. Saturday, August 2-Sunday August 3, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.